|Welcome to “Cloud9Cottages“ Where all our efforts are directed towards making your stay with us an unforgettable and memorable stay . Our chefs and staff cater to your every whim. The beautiful secluded rooms with breathtaking view's tailored to each individuals specific needs, with all the modern luxuries that a discerning traveler would ever require . Come and experience New Manali !
Manali, (alt. 1,950 m or 6,398 ft) in the Beas River valley, is an important hill station in the Himalayan mountains of Himachal Pradesh, India, near the northern end of the Kullu Valley. It is administratively a part of the Kullu District. The population is approx. 30,000. The small town was the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and, from there, over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand and Khotan in the Tarim Basin.
• Spacious luxury rooms at- 2,3,4,5, 6 and 7 Bedrooom Cottages.
• Fully furnished - with attached washroom, TV with Satellite Channels.
• The Drawing Room with Fire Place with Antique Wooden Work.
• Music player, Dance Floor, Pool Table, Garden or Loan.
• Fully-equipped Kitchen in every cottage
• Balconies with a gorgeous view of the mountains and River Beas
• Independent hill-facing balconies
• Food on call - 24 hrs. room service
• Guest Room - for drivers / attendants on request.